Terms & Conditions
- Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Wimbledon Fencing Club or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, display, post, or transmit material on this site only if expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. Wimbledon Fencing Club in no way represent or warrant that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, Wimbledon Fencing Club makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
- Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty. This site is provided as is, and your use of it is exclusively at your own risk. Wimbledon Fencing Club makes no warranties, express or implied, about the use
- Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Wimbledon Fencing Club and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Wimbledon Fencing Club is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication thatyou send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products.
- Privacy. We refer you to our privacy statement for a complete discussion of how Wimbledon Fencing Club utilises information you communicate via our Web site.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trademarks") displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
- Content of Linked Sites. Wimbledon Fencing Club has not reviewed other sites linked to its site, and is not responsible for their content. Accessing linked sites is at your own risk.
- Revisions. Wimbledon Fencing Club reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
- Disputes. This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, regardless of conflicts of laws.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE.